Legal | Finance | Caring | Crisis | Adversity | Learn More


Iowa Concern

Caring for Yourself and OthersLegalFinanceCrisisAdversityLearn More

Is there a publication that could assist me in parenting a teenager?

Yes.  ISU Extension has a publication Living With Your Teenager - The Changing Parent-Child Relationship.  You can order a paper copy by contacting Extension Publications Distribution at and request PM-944b  or view it online (PDF file).
Reference: Living With Your Teenager, ISU Extension publication PM-944b

( Printer Friendly Version)


Date last updated: 07/22/2002
Technical issues contact:

Email an Expert